Friday 30 April 2010

TIc Toc FizzZ BanG!!

Just a few or three ATC's for a swap I've just joined over on Paul's blog. But these aren't the originals. My first set, a set of four were soooo much better. (so where are they??) Lost in the jungle of my craft room! I put them somewhere, ready to send off and guess what? Yep, I can't find them. So, first thing this morning I made three more. (6 o'clock! I had to get up, Frog the cat was purring so loudly in my ear I couldn't hear myself sleep) (Hang on only three??) I coloured three, and then for some reason forgot to fill in the fourth.
I think the first ones were better, as my Promakers are running out. I'd forgotten what the sketch looked like (Had a vague image in my mind) Made these atc's then had to hunt out the little memory chip thing to put in the camera to take the pictures. (Camera batteries looking dangerously low!) Once I'd put them all in an envelope I whizzed off to the shop to get stamps, zoomed up to the post box and was just going to post them when I noticed I was posting them to myself!!! Quick change of envelope (ripped it a bit but it was ok, then realised I hadn't put a stamp on the envelope back to me!! So poked it in the side as I didn't think the envelope could stand another rip. Went to work da-de dadedadeda! Came home. Parceled something up for Shirley, whizzed up to the post box again, came back home and one of the things I was supposed to put in the envelope for Shirley was still on the table!! And then, and only then, did I see the unfinished fourth ATC! Just not my day...and what was soooooooooooo stupid, why did I rush up to the post box at 8'oclock this morning when the flippin' post doesn't go til 5 o'clock tonight??? It's all Frog's fault, waking me up at 6! Where is that cat??? Huh...on my side of the bed....fast asleep...aw bless her!! (I'll just go and poke her!)
Back tomorrow with a sneak peek of my OSAAT Challenge card. I quite like it...hope you do! No sentiment though as the printer won't print!

3 comments:

  1. Your poor cat - you obviously neglect her!!! Did she walk all over your ATC's whilst you were making them? that's what my cat does - just wants to get in on the act!!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, she's such a scaredy cat, the table would be too high!! She's ALWAYS at my feet (as she is now!) unless its very late, pasted my bedtime, when she usually 'eeks' and goes to 'bed' (on my side of the bed!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those ATC's are such fun and your recount of your day made me giggle ...sorry I tend to find those sort of days funny, as long as though it not mine lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies