Sunday 11 July 2010

A Quick Quirky Peek

I really have to decide if you spell peak with two E's or an A... I guess one's a Peak ^^^ and the other's a peek ...I'm sticking with peek... no body reads this anyway!!
I'm not here!! And this is my little peeky-seek at My DT card for Quirky Craft's Challenge that starts, round about 6ish Sunday evening. It's my turn to set the challenge this time round, and of course it's another sketch. (I always do sketches) Now then some where on this post the sketch has been hidden for you to find early so you can get started!!! Bye for now!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh yes we do great sneak peek @ what your upto
    Anne XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who says no one reads it????

    ReplyDelete
  3. no one reads this.....well, this girl does and even in the Netherlands we know it has to be a Sneaky Peek!!!!......enjoy your Sunday!!

    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure how many readers you have called nobody, but I've enjoyed your sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol Lyn, I admit, I don't normally read the Sneak Peek posts, but I had to answer this one.
    PEEK - Like sEE, double E
    PEAK with the mountain-range-style capital A is the top of something ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies