Thursday 10 January 2013

A Bugaboo Snowman Christmas Card...

Still have a few Christmas cards I haven't posted yet...I mean on the blog...not actually posted off to people...I know I'm a bit behind but I think I sent all mine out in time! Even I can't be this late!! Ummm? Oh yes... there were a couple I forgot the addresses, oops!
 Here's a Bugaboo Snowman. I made him for my Sister-In-Law and she said, there wasn't to be any thing like Happy New Year or Merry Christmas on it, as it wasn't. (merry or happy) or She'd throw them in the bin. So that's why it's plain.
She's off on a two and a half week safari, so she doesn't have to be home on the anniversary of Alistair's very sudden parting.... really doesn't feel that it was a year ago.
 Anyway! I've 3D-ed the snowman by cutting off his arms on the second layer, added some sticky ribbon, some silver miri card, a squashy red heart, a tiny bow, some poinsettia stickers, which I rather like, they sort of lift off the page and of course a bit of Stickles Glitter and not forgetting, I coloured him with ProMarkers.
The papers are by... I've forgotten....(I've used them before) so I'll fill that bit in later (bet you forget!) and I've used my newish die cuts too, love that shape. I have put a quicky sentiment inside the card....
The Font is a Freebie. Linked it before, it's calledAbbeyline down load it here! or HERE or just Google the name. I think that's it! Yay!
New Follower and new woyww fan Big (((wave))) to Lori Batronis from Lori's Happy Place pop over and say hi!
I'd love to enter this in to some...
 Challenges!
Catch The Bug- Anything Goes!
Lexiscreations-Anything Goes
and more later.... sleeping ZzzZZzzz

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lyn! It truly doesn't seem like a year since Alistair's passing.
    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snowman series at Bugaboo and your card is a delight. Your comments funny...don't remember the paper and we'll probably forget...ahah...so true. Hope she has a grand time on the safari.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy jolly snowman :0) Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very sweet card and appropriate for your sister-in-law. Hope she enjoyed her safari and the activity helps her deal with her loss and pain. How are you holding up?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great card, Spyder. So glad you joined us in this weeks Anything Goes challenge at Catch The Bug! Hope you'll join us this week for our Birthday Bash!

    Hugs,
    Becky G

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card...just love the snowman image...Jools

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card, I just love Bugaboo stamps, especially the snowmen. Hope your sister-in-law had an enjoyable time on her safari.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies