Tuesday 8 January 2013

A New Quirky Pink Pike...

Oh! There's a play on words! It takes me ages to think up these titles you know! Evening! (It would've been morning but blogger wasn'tt posting!) Another reminder to go and join in with my challenge over on Quirky Craft's Challenge blog, it's easy, it's Something New, with Pink! Don't forget to tell us what the something new is! (or Cazzy will wave her big stick!)
Here's my latest card...it's pink, it's a new arrival card and it's also a new digi (for me anyway!) oh and I've used those die cuts, which I haven't had that long...(just before Christmas I think) The gems are old though, and the flowers...and I've used up a lot of my scraps of backing paper, about seven different ones and all Pink Petticoat. ((there's a theme going on here!) and... the glue is new!
The Digital Image is by Dustin Pike; Doodle Dragon Studios. I've used all the normal punches and..a bit of lipstick TH red ink to edge the paper.. I've left the inside of the card blank at the moment as I was going to do a bit of journalling in there and I'll add it to Quirky DT post later too. (They'll think I've been really busy!
The font is a freebie, it's called Holiday Springs BTN and you can download it  HERE! Some sites do charge (there's a few slightly different fonts from the same family) or  just google the name.
 Hoping to add this card to some...
  Challenges!
One Stitch At A Time-Something New (new Digi, Dies,new baby)
Incywincydesigns-something new (New Baby, dies Digi)
Lexiscreations-Anything Goes
pikes playground-A Wintry Thank You (it's a sort of thank you for my new granddaughter card! and she was born 4 days after Xmas day)

14 comments:

  1. Great title Lyn. I try to think up interesting titles too but never come up with as good as yours! I've put my entry in for Quirky Crafts Challenge - first time I've done this challenge even though I've seen it in your posts a number of times. I get there in the end! Thanks for sharing your wonderful card and also for the link to the font.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love how you have layered up all those different papers! So awesome new arrival card.

    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is so cute Lyn! So nice to 'do' baby stuff when they're more personal to oneself isn't it. Mo :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spyder... where have you been? Just wanted you to know that we miss you. Your card is terrific! All those layers really work well together, and it is most certainly Pink... it may be stretching the "Thank You" a bit, but I'm sure no one will mind just this once. Great to see your entry.
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe this is just adorable thanks for playing along at Incy Wincy this week
    hugs Nikki &DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab new baby card and beautifully finished too!Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations hugs Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute little creation Lyn. A very special (strange) delivery this one ... lol.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Lyn pretty colours and design.

    Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card! Love your layout and coloring! So pretty and cute at the same time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorably Awesome! Thanks for joining our "NEW" challenge over at One Stitch At A Time this week! Hope to see you in our next challenge!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Pike's Playground :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card Lynn love that digi thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for playing along this week at “Pike’s Playground”. I sure hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Doodle Dragon Studio DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies