Sunday 10 February 2013

GONG HEI FAT CHOI!

Oh goodness me I hope I've spelt that right!! What's it say Lyn? Hopefully, it's equivalent to Congratulations or Wishing you happiness, and Fat Choi, means, sudden and huge increase on your property! Or basically, Happy New Year in Chinese. 
Over on Quirky Crafts, Cazzy has added a reminder about our Stamp it, No Digi Chocolate and Cream Challenge, three lucky people are going to win same lovely stamps!
 Here's my reminder...what d'you think?  Actually, at the time of typing this I haven't a clue! I'm making all this up  as I go along! Coz I'm not here and haven't made the card yet!!
   Well, I'm back in my craft room now, most of the week I've been dog walking so haven't done much crafting but decided to stamp on some cream pearl card with two of the stamps I received form our sponsors, the chocolates and the word Yummy, then!! (yay) my embossing folders I'd ordered (via Ike's code, thank you!!) arrived in the week, so I thought I'd use the keys embossing folder, with something like the words, 'chocolate unlocks the key to my heart' but on reflection...that didn't make sense...or have anything to do with 'stamping' as I'd have to do that on the computer. 
So, I had another think... still used the keys folder, coz I'd already sanded the chocolate coloured 'core color card' and came up with a stamp I actually bought while over in USA, with people either moving or going off somewhere, (There's no name on the stamp) 
Then I added the sentiment from our sponsors, 'When the Going gets tough, the tough eat chocolate'  
 I think it works (It was either that or another Tilda!...I did actually have one coloured!) I couldn't make up my mind which way round to do the card, so I did both, you choose!!  See you over on Quirky Crafts!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the image and the embossed keys look brilliant
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all the browns you used in your card, and the imagery is perfect. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies