Friday 8 March 2013

A Blast From The Past

I'm up to my eyes in tidying my Craft room, which is always an epic event. I've got to the point now where I can't get out, I've blocked my self in! So, calling anyone who reads this....HELP!! Only kidding! Found this, an old scribbling of someone's 50th birthday card, one of my mum's friends I should think, they were into darts, which I drew in...yep, the date's there in the corner, 1997!  This is before 'proper' hand made cards, before, I'd just draw on a bit of paper..(card) photo copy it, tipex out mistakes, colour it in (usually using paint) and then sick stick it on a bit of thicker card, fold it over and Bob's your uncle, Fanny's your aunt! An instant Card! Really bad isn't it?!! Never mind, it still made me smile. Hope it does you too. Going to have to use that rhyme again some day!
I've just spotted where the spider is!

7 comments:

  1. Lol. This is great. I'll be they loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that was really awesome! And would have loved to come and help you out... but by the time I cross the ocean I sure hope you will have found your way out lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!! Haha :D You should put this in your shop Lyn! :D
    Well it'a past tea-time so I hope you managed to find your way out and have an enjoyable evening :0) Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so funny. :) It made me laugh. Thank you for sharing it and the laugh. Edwina brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh the good old days!!! fab funny card. Enjoy the tidy up, I just keep putting mine off, it only looks nice and tidy till I make the next card!. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card - so funny! Thanks for sharing and I sincerely hope you managed to get out the room. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anyone in the world would be lucky to get a hand drawn card from you 15ish years ago or now. They are like a Spyder collector's item. Something to be cherished and as the years go by will increase in value as you become more and more famous!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies