Friday 22 March 2013

New Chapter Of Nebulous and more

Well, I might not be able to do much crafting while I'm at the dogs-don't worry, it's not as bad as it sounds, I'm dog sitting- well actually it is, because it hasn't stopped flippin' raining all week!! ARRGGGH!! But  I have added another Chapter to my Children of The Nebulous Sci-Fi 'Novel'  (go read, vote, follow, comment, it's freee!) I wasn't sure if to go on with the story or take it back five months, so I'd typed out two chapter fives and near enough stabbed a pin in one, because I couldn't choose. Luckily I think it was the right choice, because there's 'things' I want to add and I think it would be better going back to do it....(Mainly I suddenly thought it would be nice to actually met Anthony before I kill him off!) On second thoughts, maybe I shouldn't be making it easy, maybe I should just gabble on like I usually do and hope you make sense of it all...of course if you haven't read any of it yet, it doesn't really matter, the World will still spin....
Home tomorrow!! yay!! I fell flat on my face last Saturday, ouch! my ribs still hurt like hell a week later! Tripped over a tiny tree stump, straight in the mud...don't laugh...this led me to having to wash my coat...emptied out all the pockets or so I thought...clang, clang said the washing machine...I stopped it... did I check my coat?? No... Instead I shoved a towel in with it, thought it was clanging because it was in there on its own...When I pulled out my coat just under an hour later, guess what?? The clanging had been my mobile phone... so the poor thing's been stripped, wrapped in a tea cosy put on the radiator, put in rice (Okay...I'll try anything..) but alas, there's still water smiling at me from within the screen nearly a week later...all because, I didn't see a skinny tree stump and went flying....being dragged along by one said dog of course...
Link to Chapter 5
The dogs thought it was funny, me rolling about on the (muddy) ground...even some strange dog came up and licked my face...nice...Of course, when I accidently accidentally put the TV remote in the washing machine with the bed clothes... that had a trip in the tumble dryer too, and lived...here's hoping....!
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your email Edwina! Shhh, I'm not telling, you'll have to wait and see, there is a bit more of a twist to that, but there is a clue in what Daniel says...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you didn't put the muddy dogs in the washing machine too! And not wonder your phone didn't work last week. Had a read, very good and so surprised, not that I should be, can't wait to see what happens. I wonder what Edwina spotted?? it's all a mystery to me!
    s xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay now I'm really intrigued as to what Edwina spotted. I am hoping to get to chapter five soon. That was some adventure you had. I hope you and the phone are recovering well.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies