Thursday 22 August 2013

Pets, Dogs and Books... bit of self-advertising!

Just  thought I'd do a bit of self advertising...(well why not!) seeing I've been busy walking dogs today, I'm 'dog-tired! Phew!! The heat's come back and it was very nice down on the beach!  But too hot! Even the dog wanted to go back! 
It's quite a good idea really, anyone coming down here to the New Forest and wanting to go sight-seeing where you can't take your dog, well, that's where I can help! 
Petsitters Alliance I'm putting my 'Forest Walkies' badge on the side bar, with a link back to my Pet Sitting/Dog Walking Web-site. There's pictures over there of Mad Max, Jinx and a few other 'friends!' 
 Also, I might as well go the whole hog and let you know there's two more chapters added to the second half of The Fire Stone. (My novel! Yes, I'm writing a book, a couple of books actually... be warned I'm a terrible smeller, speller, so any help in that direction is always welcome!
I couldn't do it without my computer, which comes up with a trillion red and green squiggling lines warning me about my bad spelling, but, being dyslexic, I often put in wrong words too, which it doesn't pick up on... my brain might type 'umbrella' when I mean ambulance... or miss out words altogether, I'll put 'bathe cat' when I mean...'bath the cat'.
No one really noticed it at school, well one teacher sort of noticed when I swapped hands, from left to right, or right to left. I'm right handed, but can just as easily, (or could more so back then) swap to my left hand, and writing backwards, left  handed...right to left across the page amazed some people, but it's really quite easy ... In fact I should think any left handed person might find it easy...No? Go on, have a go!
I've been trying to shorten the chapters. They are too long! I know. For Wattpad readers, reading  long chapters on a screen, is very tiring on the eyes...and the brain! (I have a small brain!) So I took 'stuff' out but then soon realised it was needed later, so, put most of it back in again. There will just have to be more chapters!! Hubby says, it's taking too long to 'get to the point', but that's only because, you're 'reading it too slow,' sez me...
 Yes I know, I've been told....it's not a novel, it's an obsession! They say there's a story in all of us, so why not pop over and join Wattpad and write your own story, you never know, it might be the next best seller!!
The Fire Stone (Part One) On Amazon 
The Fire Stone (Part Two: up to chapter 7) Free On WattPad

2 comments:

  1. The website looks brilliant Lyn. I hope it all goes well. You're just a bit too far from us for twice a day cat visits but I suppose you could always play in between in my craft room x

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC - it all looks really great and I hope you get some traffic out of it. Very professional :-)

    Huggies

    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies