Sunday 19 October 2014

Quirky Well Frame it! Reminder Challenge

 Hi guys! Here I am with my second DT card for the latest challenge reminder over on Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog! I didn't quite have time to finished it and add it to last weeks Quirky post, as I'm still away. I've another two weeks of sitting on dogs!
 The theme of the challenge, thought up by Cazzy, is Frame It! I've used a digi from The East Wind called Lucy-Loo-mirror mirror   I love the cat mirror! And not too much of a spooky person coming out of that frame! A bit of a cheat using a mirror frame, but it still counts!  I've coloured her with Promarkers, cut her out and mixed her on the 'shimmerest' miri card I  could find. Now, can anyone spot something missing? (I've only just noticed it.) Shhh! we won't mention it!! No one will notice...and I still have it. So I can stick it on later....
The frame around the digi was a freebie download years ago from, I think, Crafts Beautiful Magazine, copyright of Chris Warner. I've even found I had envelope liners that match, so I will use those too.
I've covered the frame it with Stickles glitter glue, also added purple eyelash wool, clear square gems and a purple corner die-cut with a few more flower shapes. That's it! Pop over and join in, you have all week! Look out for my next DT card coming up in another post. I'll add that to Quirky Crafts as soon as the glitter dries! Have a great weekend. Thank you for stopping by!
 Changes
 The east wind-spooks come out at night
 


3 comments:

  1. Haha, missing bits! You were so late that you were early for the reminder too! I love them both.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is stunning!! I'm on the DT for The East Wind - we have a Facebook group, you should come by and share your card with us! Love the mirri card and embellies! :) Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I absolutely love this piece. Great thinking with the mirrors too and such a perfect Halloween mood. Thanks for playing at The East Wind and good luck. Hope to see you back November 1st for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at The East Wind xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies